"Европейското право и политика, свързани с Имиграцията и Бежанците"
Лятното училище на академична Мрежа "Одисеус", специализирана в Юридическите науки.
Лятното училище се провежда едновременно на френски и английски език с период на провеждане 30 юни - 11 юли
Сертификатът трае една година и се провежда всеки петък и събота в Брюксел.
18th Edition of the European Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratisation.
We are delighted to inform you that we are accepting applications for the 18th edition of the European Master’s Degree in Human Rights and Democratisation (E.MA). The programme is financed by the European Union and run by theEuropean Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation, a leading international centre for research, training and education based in Venice, Italy.
E.MA is an intensive one-year advanced master’s courseaimed at preparing professionals to work in international organisations, field operations, governmental and non-governmental bodies, and academia. It offers an action- and policy-oriented approach to learning that combinesinterdisciplinary perspectives with skills building activities.
E.MA prestigious international faculty is composed by eminent academics representing the 41 E.MA participating universities, officials of international organisations (including the European Union, the United Nations and the Council of Europe) and experts and practitioners of national and international NGOs.
E.MA is both a residential and an exchange programme. During the first semester students are based in Venice (Italy). For the second semester they move to one of the E.MAuniversities located throughout Europe. During a study tripstudents have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with human rights field work.
The next deadline is 15 March 2014. Applications for the academic year 2014/2015 are processed on an on-going basis. More detailed application information here.
Thank you for sharing this information with your contacts and for supporting us to reach out to talented and motivated applicants.
Dr. Pietro Sullo
E.MA Programme Director
Ten reasons to choose E.MA
· Interdisciplinary nature of programme compared with more traditional approach of other universities
· Range of high level academics, experts, officialsfrom a variety of institutions and organisations, most of whom engage on a daily basis in human rights practice and thus are always abreast of the latest developments and debates
· Combination of theory and practice
· A study trip to familiarize with human rights field work
· European mobility: first Venice, historically at the centre of a multicultural approach to international relations, and then one of the many prestigious universities and human rights centres participating in the programme
· Possibility to do internships and fellowships in leading human rights organisations
· Ties with EU institutions and links with international governmental, inter-governmental and non-governmental organisations for a regional and at the same time global experience
· Attractive placement opportunities
· Extensive worldwide E.MAlumni Association for contacts, job opportunities, career development, projects, research
· A unique human experience during which all those involved (students, faculty and resident staff) develop long-term bonds and networks with each other